Regardless of the quarry – duck, turkey, upland birds or small game – you need a reliable, dependable, and performance-driven shotgun. Look no further than Mossberg’s 835 Ulti-Mag pump-action shotgun. The Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag was the first 12-gauge, pump-action designed for 3.5″ shotshells, making this shotgun the ultimate multi-season, multi-species gun. It can handle 2.75″, 3″, and 3.5″ shells.
This multi-purpose hunting gun is available with a 26″ barrel in a fully-camouflaged, Mossy Oak® New Bottomland package with versatile ACCU-MAG™ choke tube system. This shotgun also features a Turkey-designated choke tube and a black synthetic stock and forend.
The 835 is based upon Mossberg’s proven pump-action design that features dual extractors, twin-action bars, positive steel-to-steel lock-up, and an anti-jam elevator. It also features other standards including Mossberg’s ambidextrous top-mounted safety, a vent rib barrel, drilled and tapped receiver, mag cap, and rear sling swivel studs.
- Designed for 3.5″ Shotshells – Compatible with 2.75″, 3″, or 3.5″ shells
- ACCU-MAG™ Choke Tube System
- Dual Extractors
- Twin Action Bars
- Positive Steel-To-Steel Lock-Up
- Anti-Jam Elevator
- Ambidextrous, Top-Mounted Safety
- Vent Rib Barrel
- Drilled & Tapped
- Manufacturer: Mossberg
- Model: 835 Ulti-Mag All Purpose Field Shotgun
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 26″
- Overall Length: 46.75″
- Finish: Mossy Oak New Bottomland
- Stock: Mossy Oak New Bottomland Synthetic
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front
- Capacity: 5-Shot